The following information has been provided by the brand. We hope that it is useful in assisting you with the correct care for your Beautyblender.
- Beautyblender is latex free, non-allergenic and odour free.
- The shape is unique and the material is exclusive.
- Every Beautyblender is hand cut – no Beautyblender is exactly the same.
- Wet your Beautyblender before use – once wet they will expand to approximately double their dry size.
- Squeeze your Beautyblender gently into a towel before use so that it is damp but does not hold excess water.
- Beautyblenders have open cell technology like pores which means that the product will sit on top and will not be absorbed as the ‘pores’ contain the water – this helps with application of the product and reduction of product loss.
- Your Beautyblender should be cleaned after every use.
- The life span of a Beautyblender is approximately three months, after which time you will not get the full benefits of the blender as the ‘pores’ will expand and the texture will alter.
Caring for your Beautyblender
- Please note that Beautyblenders should not tear or rip with proper use and cleaning.
- The Beautyblender should NOT be wrung to release water or to dry as this will damage the product.
- The Beautyblender should be squeezed gently in the palm of the hand and left to dry out in the open
- The best place to leave your Beautyblender to dry, is on top of the canister that it comes in so that once dry it will shrink and fall into the canister.
- If left in a bag, makeup bag, cupboard etc. the Beautyblender is likely to grow mould as they need to be in the open and aerated to dry.
There are different styles and sizes of Beautyblender.
- The original (pink), Pro (black), Royal (purple), Pure (White), Nude, Bubble (powder pink) & Red Carpet Sponge (red) are the same size. These will expand to nearly double in size once wet.
- The Micro.Mini Blenders come as a duo and are ¼ the size of the original size beautyblenders but still expand to nearly double their size once wet.
- The Beauty.Blusher is grey in colour & is the perfect size for the apple of the cheek.
- The Body Blender is black in colour & was created to fit in the palm of the hand easily. It is great for applying self-tan & bronzers to the body. It can be used to remove face masks.
- The Blotterazi comes with two washable, reusable sponges and a compact carrier. This product is an alternative to blotting paper and is to be used dry.