If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt.
To be acceptable for return items should be unused, unopened and have any original seals intact.
All packaging and/or cellophane wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below.
UK Returns Procedure:
- Please contact us by completing the contact form below. Your message should contain the Order Reference Number from your Dispatch Note as well as a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods.
- We will e-mail you back with your Returns Authorisation Number and instructions on how to return via our pre-paid returns service with Hermes.
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals intact and in an unused and re-saleable condition.
- Arrange either a home collection up to 7 days in advance or the parcel can be taken to a local parcel shop of which there are over 4500 shops across the UK. Find your local parcel shop here.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely to avoid damage during transit. Please enclose your dispatch note/receipt within the parcel.
- Please print the returns label Hermes will provide and attach this to the outside of the parcel.
- Request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the return parcel go missing. (Please note: Beauty Bay will not be liable for lost returns.)
Please allow up to 14 working days for action of your return.
Please note: Beauty Bay will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any postage or shipping fees