BEAUTY BAY Gift Cards are now available in a value of your choice (between £10-£500 per card).
The Gift Card can either be emailed to the person who makes the purchase, and this can then be printed out as a foldable card, or the gift card can be emailed directly to the receiver.
Gift Cards are currently only available to purchase in GBP for use within the UK. If purchasing in a different currency, your Gift Card balance is subject to exchange rate fluctuations between purchase and redemption.
Please note that Gift Cards cannot be used for orders outside of the UK.
Currently, Gift Cards can only be sent via email and must be redeemed within 12 months of their purchase date. A Gift Card email will be delivered within minutes, but please be aware that they cannot be redeemed on site for 48 hours from their purchase date.
Additionally, please be aware that it will take up to 48 hours after you register the Gift Card before it can be used against a purchase. This is simply an anti-fraud measure.
You must have a registered account with BEAUTY BAY to redeem the gift card. If you don't have an account yet, you can register for one HERE.
As part of your Gift Card, you will receive a 16-digit Claim code and 8-digit Pin number. This will be on the PDF file if you have selected the printable option or will be included in the email if you have selected the direct email option.
Please note Gift Cards are not refundable.
To redeem the Gift Card:
1. Log in to your BEAUTY BAY account and select "Gift Cards" from the menu on the left, and then "Register a New Gift Card"
2. Enter the 16-digit Claim code and 8-digit Pin number, then click "Add Card"
3. The Gift Card balance will then be visible in your account and following 48 hours will then be available to use.
4. When making a purchase, you will be offered the option to use your Gift Card balance at checkout alongside your other payment methods. You do not have to use the Gift Card balance to pay for items, this can be saved for later purchases. If your Gift Card balance does not cover the cost of the item(s) being purchased, you can pay for the remaining amount via credit/debit card or PayPal (if available).
5. Any remaining Gift card Balance can be viewed in your account under "Gift Cards".