Beauty Bay Gift Cards are now available in a value of your choice (between £10-£500 per card).
The gift card can either be emailed to the person who makes the purchase and this can then be printed out as a foldable card, or the gift card can emailed directly to the receiver.
Gift Cards are currently only available to purchase in GBP. If purchasing in a different currency, your Gift Card balance is subject to exchange rate fluctuations between purchase and redemption.
Currently, Gift Cards can only be sent via email and must be redeemed within 12 months of their purchase date. A Gift Card e-mail will be delivered instantly, but cannot be redeemed on the BeautyBay.com website for 48 hours.
You must have a registered account on the BeautyBay.com website to redeem the gift card. If you don't have an account yet, please click Account then Register.
You will receive a 16-digit Claim code, and 8-digit Pin number within the gift card e-mail. This will be on the PDF file if you have selected the printable option, or will be included in the e-mail if you have selected the direct e-mail option. Please note Gift Cards are not refundable.
To redeem the card:
- Log in to your BeautyBay.com account and select "Gift Cards" from the menu on the left, and then "Register a New Gift Card"
- Enter the 16-digit Claim code, and 8-digit Pin number, then click "Add Card"
- The gift card balance will then be visible in your account, and can be used to make purchases on the website.
- When making a purchase, you will be offered the option to use your gift card balance. You can select this at the checkout. You do not have to use the gift card balance to pay for items, this can be saved for later. If your gift card balance does not cover the cost of the item(s) being purchased, you can pay for the remaining amount via credit/debit card or PayPal (if available).
- Any remaining gift card balance can be viewed in "My Account" under "Gift Cards"