Why should I use Klarna?
- You have 30 days to pay
- No fees or interest if you pay within 30 days
- You must be 18. Subject to financial circumstances.
- No account sign-up required
- No credit application
- Receive your Beauty Bay haul first, pay later
- Klarna will email payment instructions to you
- Select “Pay later with Klarna” at the checkout
Who are Klarna?
We have partnered with Klarna who are a Swedish payment service provider. Klarna take end-to-end responsibility for your payment. They support 60 million consumers worldwide in over 75,000 e-stores and are very safe to use. Klarna is one of Europe´s a leading alternative payment provider.
How does Klarna work?
When you select “Pay later with Klarna” at the checkout, you can one click purchase without adding any payment details. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email from Klarna with payment instructions to let you know when and how you will need to pay. We’ll send your order to you as normal. You will have 30 days to complete the payment online, at your convenience with no extra cost. You can pay via debit card or bank transfer.
What do I need to provide when placing a Klarna order?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and your e-mail address. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna need to reach you. All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you provide the correct details, otherwise, you will not receive the payment information and will be liable for late payment fees.
Am I eligible?
To use Klarna you must be 18 and have a reasonable credit history.
To give Klarna the best chance of identifying you:
- Ensure your billing address is accurate and up to date.
- This should be where your utility bills, financial accounts, and vote are registered.
- Use your full name.
- Getting items shipped to your billing address will increase your chance of acceptance.
- Customers who are bankrupt and/or IVA are unlikely to be accepted.
Will they do a credit check on me?
Neither Klarna or Beauty Bay will run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating. Klarna may run their own enquiries but this will not affect your credit score.
Can I deliver to an address other than my billing address?
Yes. When selecting Klarna as a payment method, you can choose to deliver the goods to an address other than your billing address. At the checkout, you will be given the option to enter a separate delivery address. However, please note that Klarna is not available for our Click and Collect delivery service. Once an order has been placed, no amendment can be made to the order or the delivery address.
I’m having trouble placing an order with Klarna, what can I do?
Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address you provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may want to place an order for a smaller amount.
- Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Beauty Bay have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service here
Don’t forget you can still use Debit/Credit cards, PayPal and ApplePay if you are unable to use Klarna.
I have been asked to go to Klarna’s site. Is this correct?
Yes. In your email from Klarna you will be provided with further details on how to pay and a link to Klarna’s payment site where you can settle your statement with debit card or bank transfer.
What happens if I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information?
Please contact Klarna’s Customer Service team . They will be able to provide you with the payment details. here
What should I do if I want to cancel my order?
Our aim is to process and pack your order as soon as possible, to get it on its way to you. There is a very limited amount of time after an order has been placed, when we may be able to cancel an order, but this is not guaranteed.
If your order has been picked and packed in our warehouse, or if you have received a despatch email, then unfortunately we will not be able to cancel the order.
If you wish to cancel an order, contact us using the Contact Us Form below, selecting 'Cancel my order' as the reason and we will do our best to action this for you.
Have Klarna received my payment?
After Klarna have received your payment, they will send you payment confirmation to the email address that you have used to place your order. If you have made a payment but not received the payment confirmation, please contact Klarna’s Customer Service with your proof of payment. You can contact their Customer Service here .
What if I don’t pay on time?
If you do not pay within 30 days of receiving your Klarna invoice you may be subject to charges; Klarna will send you a reminder to pay your invoice before it’s due. If you fail to pay your invoice this may affect your credit rating.
My parcel hasn’t arrived, but I have received my invoice.
You should of course not pay your statement until you've received your goods. In this case, you should contact us on the form below or on Twitter @Beautybayhelp. You should also contact Klarna’s Customer Service here so that they can postpone the due date on your payment.
What happens if I want to return my item?
Please refer to our returns policy here . If you return part of your order, once your return has been received and processed you will receive an updated statement from Klarna. If you return your order in full, Klarna will confirm your statement is closed.
Can I postpone my Klarna payment?
You can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team to see if it is possible to postpone the due date for your payment.
Do you have any questions regarding your payment?
Monday - Friday 9.00 AM - 9.00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
020 300 50 833